Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anyone Lesbian and TTC?

Hey guys, my partner and I are officially bearing no more children. (I am not yet giving up on adopting!!!) We are cleaning out and realized that we have a TTC kit (speculum, syringes, catheters, collection cups for the swimmers, etc) that we would like to pass on to a good home. (None of it has been used. Ewww.) Some friends gave it to us. All we took from the kit was one catheter. It appears to be worth about $90 bucks, from the receipt in the bag. Does anyone need these supplies? We aren't looking to make any money, just to pay it forward. Hopefully we can ship you our luck, too (3 tries and 1 try, respectively)!! Email me if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, im trying to concieve in AUG and was wondering if you still had the Supplies for Insem? I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me @ Kimesty2006@gmail.com

    Thank You

    Kim

    ReplyDelete