Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In memorium...death bytes

Alas, my laptop has died. It is a tragic loss, and currently irreplaceable.
Ah, what can I do? Access the internet mostly in my dreams, I suppose.


To take my mind off those woes, I would now tell cute stories about my children
but I can't remember any off hand. I promise there were several times I thought:
I need to remember to blog this! Since I had no working computer handy I had to
rely on my memory, which I think we all know is shot. But I just can't seem to think
of anything. Huh. Cute stories are in there somewhere...maybe you could access
my imagination through the internet?

1 comment:

  1. a true tragedy!! I hope you are back online soon and blogging happily because i like your blog!! I'll stay tuned to hear what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete