Monday, March 15, 2010

Stomach viruses suck.

Man, oh man do I hate it when the family gets sick.

I really can't complain, though. In all of his 6 years, Pablo has now vomited a grand total of 3 times. Ever.

But 3 out of 4 of us got the nasty little bug, each 2 days apart.

I am "recovered," meaning no longer actually sick. I am not, however, back up to full speed. That will take a few more days. The kids ARE back up to speed, so keeping up with them will be a challenge.

My sainted partner stayed home and took care of all the healthy people while I moaned in the bed. Look closely next time you see her. You will totally see a halo.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you and the kids were sick! I am glad that D took good care of you - not that I doubted for a minute that she would! I hope you continue to recover. Those kids and their quick bounce backs - we never did that did we?

    ReplyDelete