Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Halloween: It's a FROG!

Yes, Pablo wants to be a frog. But not just any frog. He wants his costume modeled after a toy of his sister's, that has chewing rings held by the feet. That are sewn together. Anyone see a problem with this? Yes, I thought you might. Serious negotiations later, he is willing to wear bracelets that are like the rings. Great. Except one is star shaped, one is square, and one is a circle. The circle will be no problem, but I am concerned about finding kid sized bracelets that are square or star shaped. He also wants the head to rattle, just like the toy. This makes me fight hard to suppress any number of jokes about making heads rattle, rocks between the ears, etc. I figure I will make a head with big puffy eyes and put bells in them. This froggy also has a crown, which Pablo emphatically DOES NOT want. Don't ask me, I just report the facts. This will be a project and a half, won't it? The big question is, sew or crochet?

1 comment: