Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Seat Up? Seat Down.

Pablo is a one way kind of a guy. Forever now he has been going potty standing up but with the seat DOWN. Very nice for the person coming after him. No matter what we did, he just couldn't seem to remember that one, even if we were standing there chanting LIFT THE SEAT! LIFT THE SEAT! like we were at some sort of strange spectator sport.

As of yesterday, for no apparent reason, all of those "lift the seat's" have apparently caught up to his ears. He has started spontaneously lifting the seat! Oh glory of glories! Happiness everlasting! The joy!

Now I just have to get him to put the seat BACK DOWN. When do I get to start complaining about that? I mean, this is progress, but still, this is almost worse than the seat being down, you know? Now I get to join the mass of women complaining about the toilet seat being left up, for the first time in my life. Oh glory of glories. Happiness everlasting. The joy....

1 comment:

  1. I've never understood this...why does he need to lift it up...especially if he's just going to have to put it back down? I mean as long as the pee goes where it is supposed to...
    Hmm? Is this the male version of hovering? I just don't get it. (and don't get me started on hoverers) I guess i'm lost because I pee with the seat down--and so does Ross.

    ReplyDelete