Friday, August 22, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!

Yay!!! I got to see Mamma Mia at the the theater!! I am SO happy! Overjoyed!! Pablo's AWESOME godparents came over. J stayed with the boyo while LD, Beebz and I went to the show. The baby alternately thought it was funny or sleep inducing. I think that had more to do with her babyiness and less to do with any boredom in the movie... cause did I mention MAMMA MIA?!

The location was incredible. If anyone has a spare Greek island they are wanting to give me, I am ready whenever you want to meet to sign the paperwork. I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful location. Also, the thought of perfect strangers bursting into song with me is just the best thing I can think of. But maybe that had more to do with the musicalness and less to do with the Greekness....

The acting was great, everyone looked (and sounded) amazing. Except Pierce Brosnan, who sounded close to terrible, but he looked so amazing that I (almost) didn't care. And what is with Colin Firth getting hotter as the years go by? I think they should redo Pride and Prejudice again just so we can see him being this hot AND Darcy at the same time.

It was so nice to get away and pretend to be human for a while. I am SO grateful to my friends for making sure I got to see this movie in the theater. Also, now I am sure Pablo can see it. No scary parts, no rude surprises. Hey! Maybe this means I can see it AGAIN in the theater... maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment