Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WOW.

Wow. I am having a hard time saying anything else... look at this and you will see why. Wow. See what I mean?

I was innocently looking for elf ears for Halloween. It seemed like a minimal costume kind of thing to do, easy to use again and again.... I found this. And I am feeling so torn, because my first reaction was COOL!!! My next was, oh my... she will be old someday and be a little old lady with elf ears... COOL!!

But.

I can see how the very fabric of this girl's life will forever change based on this decision. I hope she really knows who she is. I hope she feels comfy in her skin but with room to grow. I hope she gets that this has ramifications she will never see coming. I hope it didn't hurt too much. I am in awe.

Wow. wow.

I think I will get these instead. The little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment