Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Typing fast...

I have started no less than 4 posts only to be interrupted to the point of insanity. I am spending very little time at the computer these days, mostly due to the fact that my sweet little baby is now in training to be a super hero. She climbs EVERYTHING. Step stools? Hah. No problem. Dining room chairs? Couldn't be easier. Strangely enough, she seems to have a sidekick in Lucy the Dog, who is willing to lay there on the floor and be Beebz's own personal step stool. Beebz couldn't climb onto the couch without Lucy there to provide a willing boost. Once she has climbed to the highest point, she stands up, holds onto something (back of the chair, bathroom counter, etc) and rocks as hard as she can. It looks a lot like she is trying to tip herself over. Maybe this is a necessary step toward learning to fly. I wouldn't know, since I haven't let it happen.

My boyo is 5, my "baby" is now 1 and walking (and climbing).... where did the time go? Uh, oh. Where did the baby go? I guess I didn't type fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment