Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Glasses

My glasses are falling apart. And my back up glasses are falling apart. And, by the by, I am having a hard time judging how fast oncoming traffic is going. Guess it's time to see the eye doctor. I have been trying to wait since I know pregnancy and breast feeding wreak havoc on your prescription, but I think the time has come.

Some friends recommended this awesome site where you can get glasses uber cheap. I have fallen in LOVE with these. I think in brown, but its a rough call with those clear red ones sitting right there being all eye-poppy. They would be my back-up frames, since I my addiction to rimless cannot be bought out by any level of funk factor. But these would rock like crazy. And did I mention 8 bucks?

My regular frames will probably be these, but as you can see, they aren't that exciting. I really love these, but apparently no one else does. But, hey, they are my glasses, so maybe I will be a rebel and get them anyway. But with a better lens shape (#346 to be exact). In burgundy. Thoughts? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment